Search results

1. jakerboy

Mmmm bacon

Brined for 6 days. Then on the smoker for 6hrs. Sliced up for back bacon on a bun.
  2. jakerboy

Off Topic Close call

3. jakerboy

Power trailer dolly

Seen some pictures of these and thought it would be nice to have.Had enough scrap metal and a day in the shop and put one together today.Will be useful to move the boat around with it.
  4. jakerboy

Fishing Report Port Burwell

We fished out of Burwell on Sunday morning . Had the same results as all summer , a limit of walleye in a short time. Went out to 63 fow and them back to 58 . Most fish where caught at 58 on 10 color lead . A few snap shots from my new toy . Can seem to get the videos loaded
  5. jakerboy

Port Bruce

With the weather being so nice today we when for a drive down to the lake. We went for a walk at Port Bruce beach and happen to see this iceberg.
  6. jakerboy

perching

I took my # 1 fisher girl with me out of Burwell last week . Did well down hasting way . We set up in 46 fow and staye d there . End the day with a limit of nice size perch and a ver y happy girl .
  7. jakerboy

Fishing Report hastings

a
  8. jakerboy

Fishing Report Saturday perching

Hello , We launched at burwell this morning . The lake was flat so we made to run to Hastings perching grounds. Fished from 42 fow to 50 fow . The bite was very slow could not find any big schools of fish .Stop at clear creek on the way back and fishing was slow there . We also tried at the...
  9. jakerboy

Boat wiring

Hello, I installed the batteries in my boat today. The problem I have now is that the bilge, live well and lights won't work . They all run off of a panel .I have power to the fuses and to the switches . The marine radio and gps unit run off of the same fuse panel and will turn on /off with the...
  10. jakerboy

cheaters ?

This has been making its rounds . https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00009580354844
  11. jakerboy

Canada Day

Happy Canada Day, from a great Canadian
  12. jakerboy

marine wire

Hello, We added a kicker motor this year . I think that I will move the batteries up near the front of the boat to help spread the weight out . Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy 2 or 4 gauge marine wire in the London area . Thanks again for the help.
  13. jakerboy

auger cart

I saw this on Discovery channel last night.
  14. jakerboy

Lowrance skimmers

Hello, I was wondering around Forest City Surplus today and came across a box of lowrance skimmers for $ 6 bucks. Don't know what models they are for . http://www.fcsurplus.ca/shopping/products/91-Fishing-Accessories/466953-Lowrance-Transducers/
  15. jakerboy

guy kills a musky and throws it back

Please share and spread this video. Maybe a CO will knock on his door .
  16. jakerboy

Glasgow report

Decided to try Port Glasgow this morning. Hit the water at 6:30 off at 11:30. Ended up with a 2 man limit and 2 bows.Set up at 55 fow.Had the 1st bow before the wife had all 8 colors out. Kept trolling out to 67 feet . caught fish all the way out. Came back to 56 feet were the fishing was the...
  17. jakerboy

Trailer tires

Hello, The tires on our boat trailer are starting to crack around the raised lettering . They are going on 4 years old. They are Carlisle tires that came with the trailer . I always check the pressure before leaving and they are always covered. Should I be thinking of replacing them soon or are...
  18. jakerboy

Kicker motor

Hello, I have been thinking of adding a kicker motor . It will mostly be used as a back up engine while out on the big water to keep the wife happy. I have been looking around and people tell me that a Tohatsu is the way to go. Just wondering if anyone has used this motor . I am told that they...
  19. jakerboy

port bruce

It was reported on another board that there was a mud slide at one of the marinas in Port Bruce. Just wondering if there was any truth to the story .
  20. jakerboy

muskie seminar

Hello , Just wondering if anyone else caught the muskie seminar yesterday? We happen to walk in a London fishing store yesterday and Jim Fleming was just starting it . If was very interesting and I learned a lot. Going to try to put his info to use this year. I just wished that muskie baits...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks