Search results

1. flightdelay

Leamington - June 16th

Decided to head to Leamington yesterday morning with a couple buddies to chase some eyes..The wind was decent 10-15 km/h NW and boat was in the water by 8 am. Trolled out towards the point in about 40 FOW picked up 2 right away then it was silver bass for a good hour that kept us busy, couldn't...
  2. flightdelay

Burwell Sat & Sun

Went out both days east out of burwell, 4 man limit Saturday with nice jumbos, a few at 14" beauty day out there Sunday was overcast and wanted to be out of there before the rain at noon.. on the water at 730 off at 1145 with a 3 man limit pulling the boat out as it started to rain.. Looked to...
  3. flightdelay

June 5 Bluffs

Even with the wind yesterday, we decided to head out. A buddy of mine invited me out on his boat out of Dover with one other guy, little rough on the way out but once we got inside it wasn't too bad.. none the less it was a bit slow on the bite but still a great time out there. 3 for 4 and a...
  4. flightdelay

Port Burwell may 10

Well we had our minnows and heading out to Burrell with my buddies new pro line to go see if we can't get some perch in the boat. On the water about 730 and were marking fish in about 42 fow but didn't manage to bring any in. The wind picked up and had about 1m waves, but moved to another spot...
  5. flightdelay

Ducks Unlimited Dinner Banquet 09/20/13

Glad they moved it back to Friday this year, should be another great night. Come out and support
  6. flightdelay

Goose opener 09/05/13

Just wondering how everyone did? is there any action out by St Williams/long point? seems to me if you have a sweet corn field your golden. Just did some pass shooting in the AM, but seemed to be flying high managed 1 and pm hunt tried a field where we seen hundreds all week, but only had 1...
  7. flightdelay

inner bay

Went out today about 730am by about 1030 had 8 smallies in the boat lost about 5 and 4 sheep's. White jigs were working for us.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks