1. flightdelay

Duck Plucking

Scot Smith -located couple houses down from Cronk 226-378-6866
  2. flightdelay

Boat slip

just shy of 1200.00 at TP- no hydro or water
  3. flightdelay

Leamington - June 16th

Decided to head to Leamington yesterday morning with a couple buddies to chase some eyes..The wind was decent 10-15 km/h NW and boat was in the water by 8 am. Trolled out towards the point in about 40 FOW picked up 2 right away then it was silver bass for a good hour that kept us busy, couldn't...
  4. flightdelay

st williams

Was out by 8am fished until 430 had small schools of 6 at the most every couple hours 15 keepers and about 10 throw backs out about 2 km more to the east, not great but had nice perch lunch. No pike for us but heard a couple being caught today. Busy out there this morning but a lot seemed to...
  5. flightdelay

Ice Conditions

read an article in the local paper about having about 4-5" of ice inner bay as of yesterday.. may start putting rentals out early next week because of the wind this weekend
  6. flightdelay

Any Ice yet!

inner bay is frozen, even had some ice forming up out front of TP this morning with no winds last night and cold temps.
  7. flightdelay

One For A Bay Kinda Guy

WOW! looks great @brentr I appreciate it, cant wait to giver a try
  8. flightdelay

sea ducks

I shot a scoter in the layout boat couple of weeks ago, that was a first for me
  9. flightdelay

Green channel marker barrel still missing

Yes it was quite nice. A month back we came in could find the orange beacon for the unit but old cut was dark and only had a couple solar lawn lights on a post. Went in the wrong side being dark and raining rough night. Stick to the park ramp now when we head out
  10. flightdelay

canvasbacks?

@chicken choker was the one who shot it, he may have a pic but I don't sorry man. Took another one out by Rowan last week also, those have been the only cans so far for us this season
  11. flightdelay

canvasbacks?

I believe he was talking about my buddy and I, we were in blind 42 if I can remember correctly.
  12. flightdelay

heading out tommorrow to the elbow first time out there any info would be appreciated colours depths

@Phantom if you don't mind sharing your recipe for the rainbow I would like to hear it as I have a couple rainbows to smoke and have only done some ribs and chickens this will be the first time with fish. Thanks
  13. flightdelay

what to use to clean boat hull?

I have always used Star Brite hall cleaner clear bottle works great.. be careful on fiberglass boats with bottom paint though..
  14. flightdelay

Burwell Sat & Sun

Went out both days east out of burwell, 4 man limit Saturday with nice jumbos, a few at 14" beauty day out there Sunday was overcast and wanted to be out of there before the rain at noon.. on the water at 730 off at 1145 with a 3 man limit pulling the boat out as it started to rain.. Looked to...
  15. flightdelay

June 5 Bluffs

Even with the wind yesterday, we decided to head out. A buddy of mine invited me out on his boat out of Dover with one other guy, little rough on the way out but once we got inside it wasn't too bad.. none the less it was a bit slow on the bite but still a great time out there. 3 for 4 and a...
  16. flightdelay

Port Burwell may 10

Yea glad we made it in with that 40 degree water it wouldn't have been a nice day for a swim.. But as for the bilge it was working fine last weekend, But yes I'll be installing another in my boat this year as I wait for the marina to have my dock ready for sure.
  17. flightdelay

Port Burwell may 10

Well we had our minnows and heading out to Burrell with my buddies new pro line to go see if we can't get some perch in the boat. On the water about 730 and were marking fish in about 42 fow but didn't manage to bring any in. The wind picked up and had about 1m waves, but moved to another spot...
  18. flightdelay

Ready for the 2014 fishing season

Nice ! Just got my boat all cleaned up yesterday and a new tonneau cover done...now all I'm doing is waiting for tp marina to have my dock ready !
  19. flightdelay

Pike - Inner Bay - Thursday Afternoon, May 8th

wow, great report I was out Tuesday wasn't as warm.. had a couple pike on raging from 3-4 lbs and some nice smallies at 4 lbs.. Nice catch, beauty day out there yesterday
  20. flightdelay

TAGGED OUT

congrats on the 2nd bird @Gunner_1
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks