Search results

1. I

Lake simcoe help please

Heading up to simcoe on Friday Have a 24 hr hut with brechin point hut rentals anyone ever used them and tips for there would be greatly appreciated
  2. I

St williams Tuesday

Out with woodwards today one water dragon so far One throw back perch they are here just not committed to the bite yet
  3. I

St willys Friday

Out of st williams few dink passing by just sucking on the minnows head only 1 through the hole so far
  4. I

Wildwood ice

Out on wildwood very slow havent marked anything Lake is singing like crazy on 6 inches of ice with barley any snow
  5. I

Chatham area feb 19

Started on the thames just went of prarie siding at 7 fished till 1045 no bites at all Moved to mitchells bay on ice by noon first fish by 1201 between 3 of us 30 caught so far not 1 keeper
  6. I

Very slow day

We tried our luck today around home started out at mill pond in dorchester 8 till 1030 no bites at all nothing marked on the finders either so decided to hit the road and go to wildwood stopped for lunch on the way got on the ice again around noon fished till 4 one nibble but it...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks