Search results

1. J

Ice this weekend?

Thanks! anyone fishing the channels?
  2. J

Ice this weekend?

Does anyone know if huts or anything is going to be running this weekend with the last couple days of cold weather? Haven't been down for quite some time now...
  3. J

Down with old crows against change

Hey guys don't you wish the world would stop spinning... No one would have to worry about the sky falling...
  4. J

Hard water fishing

Buckster; your a funny one lol...
  5. J

Hard water fishing

My buddies been hammering walleye on the grand the last few days...
  6. J

"For those who understand....

Good listen!
  7. J

Long Point Causeway Project

What does the "S" stand for in FOCAS? Just wondering...
  8. J

Buddy Boy/Lpgar, My apologies for any rude comments I have made, I suppose it is a little easy sometimes to get heated behind a computer screen... I can respect that we are all passionate about our point of views, bickering doesn't solve any of the problems... no hard feelings...
  9. J

lpgar: Where are you getting your information from? First of all 95% of the money that's going into the project was raised by the LPCIP, the science behind it was not only conducted by top ecologists, scientists and conservation organizations but is supported by them, also most people don't rely...
  10. J

Lpgar: that does not make sense...
  11. J

Lpgar: Good one, comparing statistics across Canada from some TV show you watched to one road way in southern Ontario... And actually if you paid better attention to detail you would also note that I was generalizing amphibians AND reptiles, mainly focusing on reptiles... Yes you can adjust...
  12. J

Or how about this: once the 3 passages are in the frogs and turtles will make it safely across the road and mate, the racoons are more of a problem when they predate turtle eggs, turtles, snakes or frogs may be just as easily captured on a paved road as it hard surface with high visibility...
  13. J

Buddy Boy, I am not interested in helping you make up the difference, I apologize, but if you'd like I'm more than happy sharing a few ideas of how you could possibly make up for it yourself... First one being a lemonade stand, I heard of a kid down the street that makes $5 a day in the summer...
  14. J

New Forum Software - Need Your Input

I'm new to this site as well, I like the topics that get posted and the links are all good, but it seems to be a little text heavy in some areas, everything is good and easy to follow, but I suggest getting a solid home page, installing a sliding bar and boxes, etc, would make navigation easier...
  15. J

Buddy Boy... You sound like you might have a little to much time on your hands.... If you see an increase in your taxes from this project it will probably look something like this: 0.00000000000001%, the amount of money the government (at any level) has invested in this project is pennies...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks