Search results

1. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Extra Virgin's perch rig

Got gifted a homemade perch rig from EV yesterday. Off to the Outer Bay North Shore this morning to the usual spot to try it out. First time it hits bottom I put a pike in the box, off to a good start. This is a great setup, all the perch get hooked in the top of the mouth and not one swallowed...
  2. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Perch

1 Scoop of minnows from Collins and off we go. 2 small perch caught in the inner bay channel. Next is Turkey point, tried several spots and not even a bite. Normandale next where we caught 2 more smalls. Wind picked up and got enough lop to tow the anchor so off to Pottahawk. Tried a few spots...
  3. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Lighthouse 12/07/23

Started at the tip of LP and set out dipseys with worm harnesses and one with Nascar RRF. Never got all the lines in and hit a large bow on the Nascar. Great way to start off the morning. Worm harnesses were hitting after that. Ran best in 60-65 fow, finished the day with 2 walleye, 1 more small...
  4. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Elbow to lighthouse 04/07/23

5 trawlers working the ground this morning. Tried 50- 85 fow, managed 2 walleye and 14 silver bass. Most caught on worm harnesses and one on mooneye minnow in bubblegum. Had 2 more walleye and lost them at the boat. Great day though!!!
  5. Brokenwing

Walleye at Elbow

Hi guys. Heading to my trailer for the weekend and wondering if anybody is getting any Walleye and Rainbows from the Elbow to the lighthouse or Elbow to Nanicoke shoal? Thanks in advance for any info that will save a little time on searching.
  6. Brokenwing

Off Topic Looking for this RRF

Trying to find another but having trouble.
  7. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Perch Inner Bay

Just out from Collins ramp and got 14 keepers. Threw back a bunch of dinks. Wife got a 26 inch pike which was good for some excitement. Minnows from Collins, great day on the bay.
  8. Brokenwing

Fishing Report Sanctuary

Inner Bay
  9. Brokenwing

Perch

Anybody getting any perch in the Inner Bay, Turkey Point or Normandale?
  10. Brokenwing

Elbow to lighthouse

Hi guys. Anybody getting any Walleye this week between the Elbow and the lighthouse? Heading down for the weekend for a try and just wondering if they showed up yet. First 2 trys were skunks.
  11. Brokenwing

Minows

Hi guys. May try to get out in the Inner Bay for some perch. Anybody know where minnows are still available?
  12. Brokenwing

Unit questions.

Hi guys. Is the unit still open? Has Howie road boat launch opened up?Any birds still around? Anybody hunt the unit Monday or Wednesday? Thanks.
  13. Brokenwing

Opening day for ducks information

Hi, I would like to know how opening day works at the unit. Where can I get this info or can someone explain it for me. I am a new member here and in the LPWA. This will be my first opening day at the unit, if I can get a walk out blind and I would like to know the process. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks