Search results

1. moose

Looking for some pike......

Thanks Red.... I appreciate it, will definetly give it a go Cheers
  2. moose

Looking for some pike......

Hey guys, hope everyones had some great fishing this year......Ive been fishing smallies all year and am looking to hook into some pike. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to fish them this time of year. I hear a lot about millionaire as a hot spot..? Im open to any suggestions out...
  3. moose

Looking for Perch...

Thanks, I appreciate the advice...Cheers! Will keep an eye on the wind for sure..
  4. moose

Looking for Perch...

Hey Guys, I am fairly new to the forums, but love to fish! I was going to try to get out and scout for perch this weekend with my kids. I usually put in at Turkey Point. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to start...Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)
  5. moose

Hey guys, pretty new to the forum but love to fish! Looking to take the kids out this weekend...

Hey guys, pretty new to the forum but love to fish! Looking to take the kids out this weekend for perch. Any suggestions on locations to try
  6. moose

New Forum Software - Need Your Input

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum. I have been out quite a bit bass fishing at the bluffs bar this year , and had great success. I haven't done any perch fishing yet this year. I am taking my two girls out this weekend and would like to do some perch fishing. Could any one direct me to a...
Back