Search results

1. skipper sam

Looking for someone to fish with!

Hello, I’m in the Tillsonburg area and I’m looking for someone to take out fishing as I will not go out on the lake alone for safety reasons. I like to get out at least a couple of time a week. I like to split the fuel and boat ramp if possible. I have all the equipment needed for walleye but if...
  2. skipper sam

Looking for person to Fish Port Stanley on Monday

Looking for a person that would be interested in Fishing Port Stanley tomorrow, Monday, April 15 for some walleye to see if there’s any in the area text me or message me on 68.
  3. skipper sam

Open seat, Wednesday for Port Stanley

I have an open seat for two people for Port Stanley walleye trolling Wednesday. If you’re interested, bring your lunch and Share on cost of fuel. Give me a call 416-953-7440 Shawn
  4. skipper sam

Looking for Fishing Friend for Port Burwell

Hello anglers, I’m looking for people that could fish out of Burwell on a regular basis. I don’t like fishing alone on Erie. I recently have moved here and have no friends in the area yet. You can give me a call or just messages or text me. Four 1 six nine 5 three 7 four 4 zero
  5. skipper sam

Port Burwell - Saturday Aug 6th

Started around 8:30 and drove out to my usual spot at around 54ft and dropped 2-Riggers at 30 & 40ft with a pink & blue spoon, and the other was a UV Blue & Silver spoon, 2-lead cores on the outside of the boards with worm harness Blue & Green Gold Back, Blue Red Yellow-Silver back, 40-Jet Diver...
  6. skipper sam

Off Topic Lost fishing rod Port Glasgow

Rod got dropped in water at about 70’ of water. Had body bait on it and lots of line out. If found would love to get it back. Due south of port. Shawn message @ 416 953-7440
  7. skipper sam

Elbow Help

Hi Guys, I have the area of Nanicoke many time and heard of the location...The Elbow. Could someone give me the Way Point for the Elbow? Thanks in advance. Shawn
  8. skipper sam

Port Burrell Thurs Aug 10

We left @5:45 being greated by a boat returning as it was too choppy. To us a while @ 8mph to get to 54ft. Put out 2-Trolling bags to smooth the ride. Riggers down 35 with Black & Gold Scatter Rap did some good damage. The other rigger had a Firetiger harness also did well. Two dipsey's on 2.5...
  9. skipper sam

Jul 21 out of Burwell

Launched at 5:00am out of Burwell. Took a Very nice person...Ben that accepted an offer of an open seat. Had our limit of 18 by 8:30am. Spent the next 3 hours trading up our fish. Ended with 1@8lbs 2@6lbs and the rest were 2-4lbs We will be back the next day the weather is good.
  10. skipper sam

2 OPEN SEATS OUT OF BURWELL ON FRIDAY

I am looking for 2 people to fish out of Burwell tommorrow for Eyes...let me know Shawn 905 505-2215
  11. skipper sam

Minnows at Burwell

Where can I buy minnows in Burwell on Sunday around 4:30am
  12. skipper sam

Looking to fill an empty seat on Friday...Need another person

Im Planning on fishing out of Leamington on Friday. I would like to get a couple of people to come with. If your interested please reply or PM me. Shawn
  13. skipper sam

Leamington wind info

Hi Guys, What wind direction & speed of the wind do i need to watch for as being to rough to fish out of Leamington. I looking at going down there next weekend and it a long trip so some advise would be helpful.
  14. skipper sam

Looking fill empty seat for Leamington on Monday

Any one interested in fishing Leamington tomorrow . Looking for 2 people. All you need is to pitch in for gas. Shawn
  15. skipper sam

Open seats for two people Monday "Port Burwell"

I'm looking for 2 people to fish tomorrow. It looks like it will be nice. Going out to 60ft area for walleye. Leaving at 5am back in by 1 pm. Call Shawn 416 953-7440
  16. skipper sam

Open Seat Monday ...Port Burwell...Walleye

Fishing out of Port Burwell Tomorrow...I am solo so I have 2 open seats. Leaving @ 6:00am fred@friesner.com before 9:00pm
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks