1. skipper sam

Looking for person to Fish Port Stanley on Monday

Yes i go on weekends and yes i would go for bass
  2. skipper sam

416 953-7440 or leave a reply or message or through 68
  3. skipper sam

I saw her out there on Sunday she was waving trying to get me to come over! I kept driving i was in a hurry.
  4. skipper sam

Didnt get anyone interested so i went out of Burwell, lots of marks no hits.
  5. skipper sam

I got out of Burwell, went SE towards the commercial boat that was out. Marked lots of fish and bait, at various depths from 20 to 40ft down. No takers, went west looking for cleaner greener water. Got as far as 61ft, no green clearer water. I had less than 1ft of visibility. So no fish made it...
  6. skipper sam

That’s why I want to get out! Thanks
  7. skipper sam

Looking for someone to fish with!

Hello, I’m in the Tillsonburg area and I’m looking for someone to take out fishing as I will not go out on the lake alone for safety reasons. I like to get out at least a couple of time a week. I like to split the fuel and boat ramp if possible. I have all the equipment needed for walleye but if...
  8. skipper sam

Looking for a person that would be interested in Fishing Port Stanley tomorrow, Monday, April 15 for some walleye to see if there’s any in the area text me or message me on 68.
  9. skipper sam

Open seat, Wednesday for Port Stanley

I have an open seat for two people for Port Stanley walleye trolling Wednesday. If you’re interested, bring your lunch and Share on cost of fuel. Give me a call 416-953-7440 Shawn
  10. skipper sam

Found? FishHawk probe X4D

Anyone know if the Lake Erie Probes come with Cannon balls or Shark weights. Could be a great deal or even a side business!
  11. skipper sam

Looking for Fishing Friend for Port Burwell

Sounds great Trevor I will do that. I generally watch the winds and have a good idea a couple of days before.
  12. skipper sam

Thanks i hope so. I have been fishing the area over ten years, so i have a good idea on how to find and catch them.
  13. skipper sam

Hello anglers, I’m looking for people that could fish out of Burwell on a regular basis. I don’t like fishing alone on Erie. I recently have moved here and have no friends in the area yet. You can give me a call or just messages or text me. Four 1 six nine 5 three 7 four 4 zero
  14. Tyee at Ashbridges & Shawn.jpeg

Tyee at Ashbridges & Shawn.jpeg

15. skipper sam

Smarttroll and Trollsmarter

Keep in mind the probes are sealed and when the battery dies the probe is dead and now needs to be replaced.
  16. skipper sam

Suddenly today I signed the legality of a revision spine surgery document, that we earlier initiated with a positive outcome epidural injection.

I didnt show you the complications i had. About 2 months after surgery i was tying a shoe and a rod broke
  17. Fractured Support Rod Aug 29 2022 (Friesner).jpg

Fractured Support Rod Aug 29 2022 (Friesner).jpg

18. skipper sam

Suddenly today I signed the legality of a revision spine surgery document, that we earlier initiated with a positive outcome epidural injection.

Wish you all the best Mick! I have 2-Rods, 10-screws and an interbody cage, from L3 down to S1. Never felt better. Done at Scarborough General, by Dr. Simone Harris. Went to 3 surgeons before my Neurologist suggested Dr Harris.
  19. skipper sam

Port Burwell - Saturday Aug 6th

Started around 8:30 and drove out to my usual spot at around 54ft and dropped 2-Riggers at 30 & 40ft with a pink & blue spoon, and the other was a UV Blue & Silver spoon, 2-lead cores on the outside of the boards with worm harness Blue & Green Gold Back, Blue Red Yellow-Silver back, 40-Jet Diver...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks