Search results

1. Bic4d

Fishing Report Found The Hogs

Decided to shorten my drive and try Maitland yesterday. Found the fish off the fingers. Six nice size Pic's with all hitting gold Ripplin Redfin on the bottom.
  2. Bic4d

Neet Pic's (Pictures)...lol..... Still Frozen

Hope this works boy's, here's a few pictures from the plane as we past over Erie.. Returning from Sunny/Warm Jamaica..:(.... I'm sure you ladies & gents can pick the location...... Cheers....
  3. Bic4d

Navionics or Lake Master Card for GPS Sonar Combo

Hey guy's just bought a new Humminbird GPS Sonar Combo and am wondering if any one is using a Navionics Card or Lake Master card in there unit. If so what one and how's the detail of the Great Lakes........ In particular I'm curious on the detail of Lake Erie, Ontario, Huron and some northern...
  4. Bic4d

Bradfield Marine, Port Burwell

Hey guys/girls looking for some INFO on Bradfields Marine are they open and how's the river out to the lake? Haven't seen any comments on here about this or the perching in the area...........:)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks