Search results

1. R

sunday wind

I got all ready to go with all my new gear on Sunday morning but turn back as a boat twice as big as me was pulling out. Not nice out there, he said, hit his mouth on the windshield and his teeth when right through his bottom lips, ouch! and they all got really sick. So went by the lake to see...
  2. R

fish licence

well the one in Aylmer does not carry it anymore and the Canadian tire in st Thomas either. In st Thomas, it's Dixie Bar variety store. not sure of the street. I went Friday to Canadian Tire in st Thomas and ask them about fishing license for my daughter and they are the ones that told me about it.
  3. R

fish licence

I'm not sure about port Bruce , the only one I know is in Aylmer at the Guns and Gadget just around the corner from the Esso gas station and across the parking lot of TB's store(the bargain shop) off Talbot st.
  4. R

Wallys & Pics out of Port Bruce

Well thank you for all the info. I am a rookie too to lake Erie and will be going for the first time with my new fish finder and all the new gear. So should be a day of getting frustrated with the new stuff, lol!
  5. R

I'm confused

well, Duck soup, if you can see the lake from your window then I expect a report every morning, we can count on you! lol!
  6. R

I'm confused

Still very good information, I would go for the meter and check next time I'm in the water.
  7. R

gps fish finder

My wife said this is for last Chritmas, father's day, my birthday and next Christmas,lol! It's worth it!
  8. R

gps fish finder

Big money spend today! bought the fish finder, 2 down riggers balls, dipsy, 2 rods and 2 reels and 8 lures. Josh gave us plenty of advices and lots to remember. I'm sure I'll be back there! until I get on the lake and try to remember all he said, will I realize what I missed! Lucky for me ...
  9. R

Evening July 11

thanks for the info. Hope it works well for you in the water. Won't be coming out until Monday. Should have all my equipments by then and will go for a trial run if the weather permits.
  10. R

Evening July 11

Well good fishing guys, can't wait to get out there. I am new to this site so I was wondering about FOW, what does it mean? And the nascar and veggies, is it the name of your lures?
  11. R

gps fish finder

oh ya! I forgot, I'm going to buy the down rigger balls and dipsy divers and planner boards also. Now I should not have any excuses...Except maybe the lures. Not familiar with what works around here. I'm sure the outfitter can help me with that and you's guys! lol
  12. R

gps fish finder

well I've read all the responses and I'm convince that Elite 5 is what I'm going to go for. I will go Saturday to get it. thanks a lot of all your responses. Rudy and Lyse
  13. R

gps fish finder

I'm looking into buying a new fish finder.Can you give me some recommendations on the best one to buy at a reasonable price. My old one is going on the fritz. Thanks
  14. R

bruce fishing

Good! I realize it was just bad timing on our part. We had went the day before to check were to launch and buy the minnow early in the morning and you told us they're would be plenty but I'm sure you did not realize how many people would be fishing in that weekend derby which look very...
  15. R

bruce fishing

in Bay of Quinte. I just kept fishing with worms and try to go to spots that seams to have other boats. Well skunked every time, few small perch and gobbies. Now went out Monday morning, first thing at 6am and finally decided to try the minnows,(even bought a new pail) only to find out that...
Back