Search results

1. sogh

Turkey Tags Filled - 2 birds down (video)

Fantastic hunt with 2 birds down and a malfunction on the shotgun with a monster Tom at 20 yards
  2. sogh

Fishing Report LSC - 7 caught and a 54" Monster

Hit LSC for 2 days of fishing. Started off slow but ended the day with 7 Musky. The smallest was 36" and the largest was 54" weighing almost 45 lbs. All fish released.
  3. sogh

Fishing Report Musky - Lake St.Clair - (1) 50"

Headed out to LSC this morning. Fished from 10:30 - 1:00 when the winds turned and it got nasty. Netted 3 Musky trolling. The biggest was 50", the others were 42" and 45".
  4. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Hit LSC today around noon and finished up around 4. Managed to land 3 decent Musky, 1 was 48"
  5. sogh

Fishing Report Lake Erie Bass- gopro footage

Some footage of Lake Erie Bass 2016. Let me know what you think.
  6. sogh

LSC Musky

I made it down to Lake St.Clair last tuesday. weather was strange and high winds forced us from the mouth of LSC to the river. We managed to net two, both around the 40 " mark. All in all, it was a good day. Hoping to head back this Friday. Saw 5 or 6 caught, all from boats, none from the pier.
  7. sogh

LPB Bass - July 2/2015 (Pics and GoPro video)

Had a great day in bay this morning. Fishing from 8-11 and landed 23 Bass. All catch and release. Biggest was just over 4 lbs. Here are a few pics and a GoPro Video.
  8. sogh

Real Canadian Bowhunters

Hi everyone, I want to thank Stomp for allowing me to post this info about a new website dedicated solely to bow hunting. It is called Real Canadian Bowhunters and the website address is www.realcanadianbowhunters.com A great place to see product reviews, interact with other hunters, share you...
  9. sogh

St.Clair Musky -Oct 27/14

Great day on the water. Lost 3 and landed 1 beauty. At least every boat around us caught 1. They were not biting hard.
  10. sogh

When Christmas Turkey Dinner comes to you

My uncle lives in Gobles and left the back sliding door to their sun room(hot tub room) open and this Turkey made himself at home
  11. sogh

Lake St.Claire - October 27th

Fished from 7:30-12:30, landed 2. It was packaged, a lot of boat traffic so we left . A lot of people hitting musky trolling and casting
  12. sogh

Has anyone had perch luck at EC10??

Thinking about going out for some perch. Anyone had any luck with perch in the inner bay or EC10??
  13. sogh

Bass Advice

Going for bass in the morning leaving from St.Williams. Was getting them 2 weeks ago at EC 4, but I think they have moved. Wondering where anyone has been getting them.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks