Search results

1. Nater12

Evinrude e tec 15 h.o

Considering purchasing a new 15 ho for a kicker. Anyone here have any experience using one for a kicker?
  2. Nater12

Kicker vs main or electric

Hey guys looking for some ideas and thoughts on what way to go. I’m finding myself wanting to troll Erie more for walleye. The last few times out I have used my main motor it’s a 300 hp evinrude etec and it has worked fine and I can troll at low speeds . I’m Thinking of buying a kicker motor but...
  3. Nater12

Aug 12 lighthouse

Fished north of the light house from 8-12. 4 lines in 2 dipsy 2led. Ended up catching a nice walleye on 5 colour led worm harness then a few min later caught a 25” rainbow on a blue silver Rrf on 5 colour led again. Fish were caught in 47ft of water. Nothing until around 11 and got another...
  4. Nater12

My first shotgun

Im looking to buy my first new shotgun. I have narrowed it down to two guns. The Mossberg 500 and the Remington 870 express. Im wondering if anyone has bought one of these two guns new in the last few years and what experiences you have had with it positive and negative. Il mostly be using the...
  5. Nater12

test pic upload

6. Nater12

Burwell Info

Hey guys thinking of heading to burwell tomorrow. I have a 17 1/2 fiberglass boat with a fairly shallow V from what I can tell the wind looks like it might be good and the lake should stay fairly calm. If anyone could confirm this that would be great! Also any recommendations where to launch the...
  7. Nater12

newbie help

hey guys i have never trolled the great lakes ever and im looking to get into it. Im going to start off with dipseys for now untill i buy riggers but i know very little about it. How much line should i run from my dipsey to my bait? what is the best baits to run on dipseys? spoons? also what...
  8. Nater12

A Late post rondeau bay

Newbie here hey everyone! I have used this forum for a while and decided to join. Anyways headed down to rondeau for the bass opener trying to avoid the crowds at LPB and eneded up having a great day. Two of us went out and fished mostly the south shore.We fished from about 8-1 and cought about...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks