Search results

1. S

Can't anyone else tow?

On two occasions I have towed in boats to marina. My boat 14 ft 30hp merc, towed boats 18 and 20'. The farthest was I'm lp bay from bait island too booth's. Boat was stranded, coast guard was really busy, and no one would offer a helping hand. After a 30 min trouble shoot with no luck fixing or...
  2. S

Bradfeilds bull****!!!!

Off to burwell but the water was too rough so out of the water for us. Problem for us bradfeilds refuses to allow us to exit. Even after 45 + min of waiting. But further down the channel we were promptly let out on a much better ramp at big otter marina camp ground. Never again will I use...
  3. S

Bradfeilds bull****!!!!

Off to burwell but the water was too rough so out of the water for us. Problem for us bradfeilds refuses to allow us to exit. Even after 45 + min of waiting. But further down the channel we were promptly let out on a much better ramp at big otter marina camp ground. Never again will I use...
  4. S

June 24/12 burwell

Port: port burwell Troll speed: 2.5-3mph Boat depth: 58-60 FoW Lure depth: 35-40 FOW Lures used: Ripplin reds Color: Light green to darker greens Time: 6 to 9am Waves: less the half meter Weather: Partial sunny conditions Hits 9 Landed 4 Type of fish, walleye, and stupid sheephead. 1 walleye...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks