Search results

1. T

muskie

Good deal JayWay Me and Hobie are heading down tomorrow for a couple days. We'll post pics (hopefully). We'll be cruising up and down the Thames to start, we'll be the four guys in the Legend. Thanks for the info...Hopefully we have pics to post next week. Tanbowski
  2. T

muskie

Hey Hobie We are heading down this weekend and you are more than welcome to join us - weather supposed to be good and hopefully the water is actually water and not chocolate milk. Tanbowski
  3. T

Maitland River

Sounds like the fish might be back to the level that were in there when I was a kid. Thanks Lady Tanbowski
  4. T

Campingfishing port bruce

Give the guy a break...the service was fine when we were there. His prices are better than most. You have to remember it's not the Ritz-Carlton, it's a fishing camp. I'd say in the few years he's been there he's done a helluva decent job. Tanbowski
  5. T

Maitland River

I know most of you folks are Erie people .... however I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about or has any reports on the bass fishing in the Maitland near Goderich? Hoping to do a little wading on the weekend. By the way - had a great time last weekend fishing Erie and camping at Rush...
  6. T

bait

Hobie10 I heard for the first time this weekend of people using leeches for perch and only heard mixed opinions so far. One guy I talked to said he wouldn't touch a leech even if it meant 6lbs perch... Cheers 'Bowski
Back