Search results

1. notredfisher

Be Respectful of the Wildlfe

Was over at Princess Point in Hamilton today and saw this Canada Goose with a huge pile of fishing line all wrapped around it's left leg. It was clearly in distress and could barely walk on it. There was nothing we could do for it. The line has dug into it's leg and the foot below was swelled...
  2. notredfisher

Lake Simcoe Ice Fishing

We spent the day up on Lake Simcoe on Satuday. The ice is solid and the perch fishing was great. The lakers are being caught in good numbers this year as well. We caught a lot of cisco but unfortunatly the season is closed on the lake fo them and they all had to go back. Thanks to Steves fish...
  3. notredfisher

Smallies At Long Point Hot or Not ?

Well, can someone tell me whether it will be worth the drive down to Long Point for some smallie action in the innner bay this weekend? Hows the water level in the bay? Is anyone catching any decent fish ? Come on guys,throw me a bone here! Last year we spent all day on the bay and caught only 2...
  4. notredfisher

Low Water in Quinte Bay

Spent last weekend up at Quinte Bay trying to pickup a few eyes. The owner at Fosters Fishing Camp says the water level is down at least 14 inches. This has pushed the fish into the deeper waters. We caught only 4 eyes after fishing a whole day on the water. It was also way too hot out. I am...
Back