Search results

1. K

sept 2nd/Burwell

Well we headed out into a lake that seemed to be ours alone,left Burwell at 330 and headed 210 to 53-58' and boy was it rolling,but we decided seen as it appeared we had such a big piece of water all to ourselves we would stick it out and in 3hrs we landed 4 big eyes and 1 bow. We lost a really...
  2. K

Advice on using Leadcore

Guys This is my first year trying leadcore and I have not even had a hit on it,out of 50+ eyes the last 2 weeks and the eyes sparodiaclly prior to them have ALL been on riggers,now I am not complaining as the fishing has been great but I spent $400 on a couple Shimano leadcore set ups and have...
  3. K

Bites on in Burwell

Guys This week has been a blast,been out every evening since Sunday and with only 2 on the boat each night we have hit from 3-11 eyes/night and 3 bows,it is great out there right now. Started in 65' Sunday and were catching them in 60' last night. Caught all of the 33 fish on riggers set at...
  4. K

Aug 19th evening@Burwell

Went out to SW of Burwell to 65' and lines in at 4pm and by 7pm we had 6 eyes and only 1 farm animal,caught all 6 on riggers and 3 of them on snap releasing the line while in schools on fish finder,caught 3 good size and 3 smaller ones they ranged from 3lbs to 11lb 4oz,all in all the trip was...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks