Search results

1. C

Things you find 2.5 miles offshore.

Found this guy east of Burwell.
  2. C

Quick trip today

Left the house at 7am, was backing my boat into the driveway at 12 noon. Thanks to Tailfeathers, for the tip on how far back to set the dipies. We had a quick 2 man limit. 11 of 12 kepts came off the dipies with worm harnesses. If you pay attention Tailfeathers will give all the info you need in...
  3. C

Shake down run and a little fishing

Went for the first run of the season. Boat ran great. Trolled a bit and went 1 for 2 on pike.
  4. C

first official day of my retirement

Back at the end of April, I started easing into retirement, using up vacation and bank time. Today is the first official day of my retirement. What's better start, then going out of Port Glasgow early this morning pickerel fishing. Shared the day with my brother and my good friend Charlie. We...
  5. C

? Cannon mag 10's

I have a pair of Mag 10 SXT's. Is there a way to slow the drop rate when lowering the cannon ball. I find if you use the down feature and stop at the desired depth the bounce load is high on the downrigger. Can you back clutch off to lower the ball? Any other suggestions?
  6. C

open seat

I going to Long Point tomorrow and I prefer not to go alone. Plan to leave Tillsonburg between 630-700 in the morning. Boat, blind, decoys and dog supplied. PM me phone # if you can go, so we can make plans.
  7. C

another thanks stomp

Just wanted to thank Stomp for his patience in getting back on the site. Took a couple of PM's and alot patience on Stomp's part and I made it. So again thanks Stomp Dean (ccr)
  8. C

Good Luck

To those who are hunting in the morning good luck. If you're reading this tonite, go to bed, 4am comes early. Dean
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks