Search results

1. M

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Any good shoots out of the unit with that crazy weather on Friday or Sat?
  2. M

You did this in the unit? Personally, yesterday was the slowest day I have ever experienced in the unit. They're does seem to be a lot of birds around, just not in the marsh. As I was told, they are not holding in the feeders. And yes the weather has added to the problem as of late. Hard...
  3. M

tough weekend

Hey Jonny, what brand are they? I know everyone down in the unit would keep an eye out if they knew what they were looking for. Those bastards!!
  4. M

Shot the bay last Saturday, got 10 redheads, 1 bluegill, 1 gadwall, had to put In some time out there, but eventually they started coming and didn't stop. Great shoot! Definitely looking forward to getting some green soon.
  5. M

Divers are Down

Seen thousands in the inner bay Sat morning!!
  6. M

next time

Had some decent shooting, got a mixed bag of birds, but it did slow down around 9:30.
  7. M

next time

I'm not sure how much rain we got, but that is the most I've ever had to sit through. It was crazy!! good news though, seen thousands of divers in the inner bay.
  8. M

Where are the birds?

Yes you are right Gar, I have heard they're are a bunch out that way, But you gotta have your nuts on tight for that run!
  9. M

Where are the birds?

I was out too, never seen it this dead, this this time of year. I Hope they're on the way
  10. M

Where are the birds?

Is anyone seeing any significant numbers of birds, either around the marsh or in the bay yet?
  11. M

MY SIDE OF THE STORY "OPENING MORN"

You guys are all crazy! just be thankful were all heathly enough to even go out hunting, bickering about reserving public land, get a grip. This discussion has gone on for long enough. Note: the last few posts were especially ridiculous, nice essays!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks