Search results

1. K

Sarnia walleye

We want to go out for walleye this afternoon and we were thinking sarnia. Anyone know any good spots from shore?
  2. K

Bruce walleye question

Thankyounfor the info!:). North erie marina Is the only launch that exists to me and I will be sure to ask Greg for info:)
  3. K

Bruce walleye question

Going for eyes out of Bruce on Sunday. Anyone know what depth there at? And fow?
  4. K

Spottiswood lakes

Does anyone fish Spottiswood lakes? Are boats allowed?
  5. K

Perch

" Wind from the east, fish bight the least. " East winds screw up the bait fish. In return making the perch lathargic and not hungry. I can put money on it that if you went out today you would haul them in because of that north west wind.
  6. K

Trout opener

Hey folks! The verdicts in........ Maitland river was fantastic!!! Every cast was a smash! Wether it was a Steely, Rainbow, or 6 pound smally, every fight was great! Came home with one six pound steelhead and one 5 1/2 pound rainbow. Going back Tuesday for more action. Maybe I'll see ya's...
  7. K

Trout opener

Thanks RedFish. Maybe we will meet next week at the river sometime next week. I will let you know how I do. Thinking of going to Benmiller. A friend of mine was canoeing there a couple days ago and said the trout are just stacked out there.
  8. K

Trout opener

Any good stories or reports yet? Heading to Bayfeild on Sunday.
  9. K

Water levels

Looking forward for the trout opener this satuerday! What's the water level in Bayfeild and Goderich like?
  10. K

Bruce perch derby

Thanks Greg & Sam!! Pumped for it! Will see you very soon. Keith
  11. K

Bruce perch derby

Does anybody know when Port Bruce is doing there perch derby?
  12. K

North Erie

They have been going for about a month already.
  13. K

Crappie hot spots

Anyone know of any good spots for crappie?
  14. K

Bruce perch Bayfeild steelhead

Has anyone had any luck for perch out of Bruce yet? If so, how close / far were you catching them? And any luck in Bayfeild for steelhead?
  15. K

Crappie

Does anyone know where I should go close to London to do some crappie fishing?
  16. K

Steelhead fishing in Bayfeild

Was just wondering if anyone has been to the Bayfeild river by the bridge for some steelhead fishing lately?? Catch any or is the river slushy?
  17. K

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Would love it!!! Count me in!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks