Search results

1. J

hunt where u want

we drove up to our deer camp in walkerton lookin for some geese in a LEGAL area but the snow was to deep so we drove back and set up on the river in haldiman we got 6 shoulda had alot more but kinda got screwed when a couple guys showed up and sat 50 yards up stream without anything but guns n...
  2. J

dec 26th

just wanted 2 know if anybody knows what happened out there 2day we were out at blind 40 saw fire n rescue at port rowan and at sand boy there was a rescue boat out in the west end they were gone when we came in so i assume n hope everybody is ok PS we didnt get any my partner,s got a new...
  3. J

tough weekend

pretty slow down there that 4k gale made er tough only 2 limits and 1 of them was 12 buffies we got 4 redheads dark till dark u sure picked a good weekend 2 stay home duckman we,ll giver a go next week ps whoever stole my decoys from 33 when i went in for lunch better just throw them away cause...
  4. J

duck boat 4 sale

14ft princecraft 13 hp HONDA go devil mud motor has blind and spare prop and trailer $3500 boat is at longpoint in the lineup if u wanna see it this thing will get u through anything only reason i,m selling it is i built a bigger one my# is 5197572439 tex me if no anwser i,ll get back 2 u...
  5. J

mel sevier

it is with heavy hearts that the family of mel announce his passing at his home on tuesday august 21st 2012 mel,s life ended as he lived on his terms refusing treatment and not wanting pitty son of the late les & loretta sevier survived by his wife gloria his brother gerald missed by his beloved...
  6. J

? about boat lisenceing

i have a question i cant find the anwser to i bought a 16' lund but didnt get an ownership with it and i wanna register it does anyone know how i go about doing this ???? jonny1duck
  7. J

what a year

i,ll tell you a story you might think its gay but its just how i,m feelin today the fire at the lake with the boys drinkin beer you,ll never believe the stories you,ll hear we talk about shotguns decoys n gear n some of those rednecks even talk queer some of the stories are pretty tall tales...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks