Search results

1. W

Now this is a big pike!

2. W

Giant Perch & Lake Trout

Here's a couple of great fishing videos I think everybody will enjoy.Giant Perch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBIkaJonrE Giant Lake Trout Ice Fishing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pa_keWYMMc
  3. W

steelhead pics

Hope you steelheaders enjoy these.
  4. W

Maxxis Trailer Tires

After some discussion on blown trailer tires I have found Maxxis to be very highly rated on Sates side by both boat and RV owners. They are not experiencing any of the problems associated with the brands made in China such as my Goodyear Marathons. I was unable to find any dealers here in...
  5. W

It's been a great year fishing

Once again it's been a great run this year on Erie. I really enjoyed all the sharing of angling imformation posted by everyone. I have already winterized the boat and now I'm getting my bow hunting equipment readied for what I hope is a great fall of hunting whitetail bucks. Good luck to all...
  6. W

Where is SRT8?

I miss reading SRT8's postings on this forum. Is he still around? I hope he doesn't have a health issue of some kind because he was on this forum all the time until recently. Does anybody have any information regarding SRT8?
  7. W

Port Bruce Sept. 5 morning

I know this will sound like bragging to Bobo but this is for the rest of you that are interested in fishing reports. For the second trip in a row we managed a 3 man limit of 150 8-10 inch perch. Once again there was a lot of sorting but had our limit by 11.00 am. We lost some time as we caught...
  8. W

Perch Port Bruce Aug. 29

Took a couple of friends out yesterday for perch in 35 fow straight south of the pier. It was non stop action with a lot of sorting but had our 3 man limit of 150 nice 8-10 inchers by noon. Produced 23 lbs. of fillets when cleaned for some really good eating. 8D8D Thanks to those who shared...
  9. W

Perch

Anybody know if they are still catching perch off the pumping station at Port Stanley or off Port Bruce? A friend wants me to take him out, hoping to get a good feed before they're gone.
  10. W

Port Stanley Sat. AM walleye fishing

Wow, what a difference a day makes. The fishing has been so good all week with very few farm animals etc. but today I drew a skunk for the first time in years. Nothing but sheep and silver bass continually with 1 lowly bow that jumped off on it's first jump. Today was a very humbling experience...
  11. W

Walleye are feeding like packs of wolves Aug. 24th

Due to stable weather the walleye are in a feeding frenzy all along Erie right now in 58-68 fow. If you ever wanted to get limits of eyes now is the time. They are slamming almost any presentation you can throw at them. They will keep you very busy so get the net ready and have fun guys! :D 8D
  12. W

Port Stanley AM

Run out to 63 ft. near marine buoy again this morning with 2 friends. They are newbies so I let one drive the boat while I set up showing the other how to do it so he could help during the day. The driver was watching us instead of watching where he was going and made a horrific tight turn that...
  13. W

Port Stanley Sat. Aug. 18

Fished 65-67 fow near Port Stanley marine buoy this morning and went 13 for 20, 11 wallys plus 2 big bows. Greasy chicken did most of the damage on 10 colour leadcore. Had a hard time keeping the fish on near the end of the morning when we lost all three close to the boat on a triple header...
  14. W

Port Bruce Sat. evening

Fished 61-62 ft. straight out of port for 2 hours with riggers and planers out with no luck even though I was marking tons of fish. I switched over to 4 leadcore with 2 running off the planers and ended the night 7 for 9, 2 bows & 5 pics. Silver Streak nascar on 7 colours did most of the damage...
  15. W

perchin at Port Stanley

Fished a bit east east of pumping station this morning in 36 FOW. Had to do a lot of sorting but still managed to bring home 82 nice ones. Another beautiful day to fish on Erie. 8D
  16. W

Port Bruce/Sat. June 23 morning

Fished 54-62 FOW on a near perfect day out there. Couldn't keep the silver bass off but managed 3 big pics, 2 off 9 colour leadcore and 1 on the rigger 40 ft. down on sprite Knockoffs. Lost 1 bow that jumped off before I even picked up the rod. The planers only produced none stop silver bass...
  17. W

PERCH - Port Stanley Sat. morning

Fished in 31 FOW off Port Stanley pumping station. Perch were scattered with a mixture including lots of little guys but managed to bring home 50 between 9-13 inches. Gobie's were also out in full force to annoy us. Things should only get better with the warm weather. :D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks