Search results

1. W

Monster Pike

That indeed is a good one for Long Point stomp. Just a little friendly advice, keep the sun at your back when taking pictures and then the picture will do that pike justice. :D
  2. W

Monster Pike

stomp...Never intended it as a hoax or fish story nor did I imply it as such. Regardless of where it came from I was just simply stating it's what I would call a monster pike. The link below has most current records for pike as well as Ontario's largest being 42 lbs...
  3. W

Now this is a big pike!

Never intended it as a fish story nor did I imply it as such. Regardless of where it came from I was just simply stating it's what I would call a monster pike. The link below has most current records for pike as well as Ontario's largest being 42 lbs...
  4. W

Monster Pike

Now this is what I call a "MONSTER" pike...notice this guy eats pike the size of this one mentioned here! :D:P
  5. W

Now this is a big pike!

6. W

Depth Temp. and Speed at the ball

Thirstystone...I use the Fish Hawk TD described by jamieharrow24 as I didn't want to put out 800 bucks for the X4D. Other than speed it tells you the same thing as the X4D, temp in 5 ft. increments and speed of the entire water column down to 300 ft. accurately. Even though you don't have the...
  7. W

Time for a New Forum?

Huron...I tried it and it worked great.
  8. W

Old cut

If there isn't Rotten Ronnie's sells ice by the bag.
  9. W

Family Day and the OPP

Bobo, your enough to give anyone hemorrhoids your such a pain in the ASS!!!
  10. W

Time for a New Forum?

Hey BD, how about the Bobo Bin?
  11. W

Family Day and the OPP

Bobo...NOBODY catches more perch than YOU! Who are kidding? BD and I were probably catching perch when you were still crapping your pants. :P:D
  12. W

Family Day and the OPP

Yeah Bobo, your unstable enough let alone with anything to drink.
  13. W

A Crappie Day

Maybe your onto something here Jumbos. Maybe the kids skating around creates the sound of a fish feeding frenzy. Now that's my kind of crappy day, nice catch.
  14. W

Giant Perch & Lake Trout

Here's a couple of great fishing videos I think everybody will enjoy.Giant Perch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBIkaJonrE Giant Lake Trout Ice Fishing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pa_keWYMMc
  15. W

Thurs fishing

Bobo is the self proclaimed undisputed champion of the fishing world so how could the fish possibly stand a chance. I'm surprised there's any fish even left in the bay to catch with him on the ice. 8D8D
  16. W

London Police- Shooting a deer

Before the anti hunting fraternity or cop bashers start their usual rhetoric lets take a deep breath. No sane person one wants to see an animal suffer but the police and the MNR explained why it was necessary to use the shotgun. You have to realize they are in the city of London so you can’t use...
  17. W

Don't try this....

Yeah but if wasn't for Rednecks and Newfies we would lose 90% of all our good jokes and what kind of world would that leave? :D:D
  18. W

sewer outflow fishing+big coyote

Over my 30 years of bow hunting I have seen on occasion normal looking domestic dogs running and hunting together with coyotes. So I have no doubt they interbreed with each other. I'm not sure you could possibly tell a coy-dog buy merely colour as I've seen many variations of colour on coyotes.
  19. W

Niagara river

Yah! I'm sure they'll be lined up on the banks on both sides of the border just to get a glimpse of this Bobo fishing phenomenon in action. LOL!!!
  20. W

Niagara river

I'm sure Paul will be all ears with a world renowned fishing Guru like Bobo on board! :D:D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks