Search results

1. mckronic

Bows / Tillsonburg and Vienna

Thanks for the replies ! :)
  2. mckronic

Bows / Tillsonburg and Vienna

When are the Bows going to start to run in Tillsonburg and Vienna ?
  3. mckronic

Born2Fish

Born2Fish
  4. mckronic

Perch fishing Monday

was out at Port Bruce today not much biting only a few white Perch. Maybe another week they will be in heavy on the peir.
  5. mckronic

Perching

Hopefully the Perch will be in by the end of May!
  6. mckronic

THANK YOU to Our Amazing Customers!!

what a great day it was for fishing yesterday the bite was really on. Thanks for the great service again Greg and family and friends. It was well worth the wait for the service you get.
  7. mckronic

any perch at Port Bruce yet ?

we went out on sunday to . weather was nice in the morning and lake was glass then around 11 it started to get choppy . didnt catch anything or didnt get any bites. How many feet are you guys getting them at?
  8. mckronic

Bronte Madness

that is a great store. its like a kid going into a candy store and they are always very friendly and they got what you need
  9. mckronic

Bronte Madness

I got enough roe to keep me fishing for a couple years out of 1 female i caught
  10. mckronic

Bronte Madness

yea i found the pile of roe they left
  11. mckronic

Bronte Madness

yea i was at bronte creek on friday . And there was prolly about 5 guys mexicans or something prolly dont even have fishing license. And they were all snagging i told them you know your not supposed to be doing that. did they listen Nope. They ended up getting one clearly hooked in the tail. and...
Back