Search results

1. M

inner bay

Hi everyone, looking to try the inner bay this weekend with the kids. Can anyone tell me how the perch fishing has been. Any info on EC 10 area would be appreciated
  2. M

perch

hi everyone, my sons been bugging me for a long time to get out with the boat. Can anyone fill me in how the perch fishing around EC10 or the general area. Dont have alot of time because of afternoon appointments so what better place then erie for a small break
  3. M

perch

Hi everyone, taking the bo out on friday and was wondering how the fishing is around EC10 or any other perch spots that we can try.
  4. M

Hi everyone-new member

Hi everyone, just want to introduce myself and say I love the tips, fishing info that everyone posts here. If anyone ever sees a straw colored DMI Voyager boat out on the lake stop by and say hi. I hope to make it out this weekend with the kids and chase some perch, anyone have info on how there...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks