Search results

1. M

West end eye update.

can i ask where abouts your fishing, might be worth a trip before I put the bed to sleep for the season
  2. M

Caledonia Hunters & Anglers Ass. Walleye Derby Sept. 28 Results Posted

Thanks, is there someplace where we can grab minnows. I dont know that part of the grand. How far are the fishing boundries
  3. M

Caledonia Hunters & Anglers Ass. Walleye Derby Sept. 28 Results Posted

sounds like a good time and near by. Can someone tell me where the launch is, might be worth 1 last trip with the boy before the boat goes to sleep for the season
  4. M

inner bay

Hi everyone, looking to try the inner bay this weekend with the kids. Can anyone tell me how the perch fishing has been. Any info on EC 10 area would be appreciated
  5. M

Caledonia Hunters & Anglers Walleye Derby Sept 29

I'm interested where is York bridge
  6. M

Can't anyone else tow?

towed a family in from nanticoke. Husband wife and 2 very young children ran out of gas driving from turkey point. un believable that running out of gas. The look on the wifes face was priceless, looked like she was going to divorce him on the spot. Afetr towing them in, the sob didnt even say...
  7. M

Bradfeilds bull****!!!!

cant go wrong with Big Otter. Never waited long to get either in or out of the water. Lots of parking. Its worth launching there even if you have to boat further to your spot. Hope the people who run the other places learn
  8. M

perch

hi everyone, my sons been bugging me for a long time to get out with the boat. Can anyone fill me in how the perch fishing around EC10 or the general area. Dont have alot of time because of afternoon appointments so what better place then erie for a small break
  9. M

perch

Sad to say I never made it out today> Lets just say my son was more then alittle pissed off. So tomorrow for sure, does anyone have any updates on or around EC10 area
  10. M

perch

Hi everyone, taking the bo out on friday and was wondering how the fishing is around EC10 or any other perch spots that we can try.
  11. M

Big Otter sanctuary Petition

Happy to sign
  12. M

Hi everyone-new member

Thanks for all the advice. had the kids out on sunday and caught over 100 perch and surprisgly huge rock bass. keept about a dozen beauties that were about 12 + for a dinner. great time and even better day to be on the water.
  13. M

Hi everyone-new member

Thanks for the advice guys, been caught once or twice out of nanticoke and dont want that to happen with the kids. first time launching at ths part of the lake in over 10 years, really looking forward to it. Anyone see a straw colored DMI Voyager, stop by and say hi.
  14. M

Hi everyone-new member

thanks everyone, going to give it a shot on Sunday. weather permitting. Wheres the best place to get some minnows, heard they are sometimes hard to get out there
  15. M

Hi everyone-new member

thanks guys, how far is the buoy from the launch. i only have an 14' with a 25HP, dont want to chance it especially with the kids on board. thanks for the welcoming, see ya out there
  16. M

Hi everyone-new member

Hi everyone, just want to introduce myself and say I love the tips, fishing info that everyone posts here. If anyone ever sees a straw colored DMI Voyager boat out on the lake stop by and say hi. I hope to make it out this weekend with the kids and chase some perch, anyone have info on how there...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks