Search results

1. longrun

Sweet success

fished out the stacks this morning with my boy. Landed a few nice ones . Sorry for the sidways pics lol.
  2. longrun

No fish night

Fished maitland from 4-9 tonite and came home with zero. Looks like its time to head back to nanticoke.
  3. longrun

Whos out tomorrow

Who's going out tomorrow and are you bringing your machine ? Im loaded up and ready to go if any one wants ti meet up in the morning ? Safty in #s
  4. longrun

Stomp's fish cleaning

Hi all. Does any buddy no Ron's phone # or how to get ahold of him.(.quote from stomp .) I guess Ron's would be ok if you're coming from that way to begin with. However, it's about 47 km from Pt Bruce. Thank you
  5. longrun

shaw cancilling hunting programs on globle tv

what a bunch of crap.whats canada coming to wene people like the shaws can tell you that hunting is...
  6. longrun

port maitland aug 4/11

fished out of port maitland last night for a few hours and managed theses two guys .lost two as well .90 fow 55 to 70 ft down on wormharness if you dont go you wont know ;)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks