Search results

1. N

"Pickerel Point" Thamesville Question

I'm curious if anyone knows the name of the concession road that will lead me to the old Thames River Hot spot "Pickerel Point”. Is this spot just a good area to launch a aluminum boat and if no boat how is it for shore casting. I have this week mostly off and want to give this area a try from...
  2. N

May Thames River Walleye

I'm a bit curious when May.16th comes along if there will be any good walleye river fishing going onward after the Ban. Do you think a lot of the fish have spawned already or has the water temps kept this from happening. Curious also if anyone has been downstream from the Kyle bridge in Chatham...
  3. N

Best Walleye Fishing Line

In the next few days possibly tomorrow, I am going to give the Thames a try for some Walleye. Today I am getting my gear ready for the outing and want to put some fresh line on my reel since it pretty old and only 4 lb test on it when I was perch fishing out of Glasgow over 8 yrs. ago. Anyone...
  4. N

Port Glasgow's "Lee Jay" Charter "Art Grayling's" Special Spoon

Lee-Jay charter out of Glasgow a long while back used nothing but special homemade "Green Scaled Spoons" on all his lines during the charter I was on. No minnow baits at all. He had them made by someone local if remember right. I bought about 6 of them at the marina a long time ago over 10 yrs...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks