Search results

1. K

does Kingfisher's or Bradfield's have minnows ?

I have to apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately we don't have them in stock.
  2. K

Port Burwell minnows

I know that we are out, not sure when we are getting a new load in. We'll let you know when we get them.
  3. K

Burwell Minnows?

I have minnows for tomorrow morning
  4. K

Burwell Minnows?

Stick, I am getting a load in this afternoon, for tomorrow morning.
  5. K

Sunday East of Port Burwell

Great catch guys...
  6. K

Burwell perchn'' June 3rd.

Blastr, That is a great catch for your Dad... how was this weekend for you and your Dad?
  7. K

Has anyone been out of Port Burwell yet ?

yes, the marinas are open.:)
  8. K

when do the perch show up in port burwell?

Few guys have said that they are catching 6-8 inch perch at the end of the rock pier already.
  9. K

minnows in burwell?

Just received a new shipment Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  10. K

Minnows at Bradfields?

We have a some in stock. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  11. K

Which Ramp at Burwell Preferred

You have two choices, over the bridge you can turn left or you can turn right. I can't be biased. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  12. K

Minnows at Burwell?

I still have a few left Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  13. K

Minnows

I received a new load Sunday morning:D Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  14. K

minnows in port burwell

Misty River, I just got a fresh load in this morning. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  15. K

PT. burwell minnows

I just got a fresh load in this afternoon. I open at 5am every morning. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  16. K

Burwell

I have a fresh load in. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  17. K

Minnow Prices at Erie Docks

Here at Kingfisher it is 6 bucks for a scoop, a minimum of 20- 25 per scoop. You may get more never less. We don't count, because where not a bank. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  18. K

burwell bait

We open at 5am Monday through Friday and 4:30 Saturday and Sunday. Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
  19. K

Port Burwell/Bruce

This morning the lake looked unsettled, it usually take a couple of calm days for the lake to settle down... Noel & Sita Hayes Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell 519.488.1657
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks