Search results

1. S

Inner Bay Bass anyone?

I went out for a joy ride on the boat Friday around 10 for one hour and dropped my line for about 15 minutes and got three right around millionaires and along the sandbar in the corner tip of pottahawk. I used a perch rap lure trollin. Other than that I havn't been bass fishin much at all since...
  2. S

I need a good day of perch fishin

I have only been able to get out twice for perch this year once in Burwell and oncxe at Pottahawk and bluff bar with very little success. I need a good catch to get my freeezer stalked up for a few months and to just have a good day. I am on holidays this week with my boat currently in LP but I...
  3. S

Burwell first timer

Well I was fishin by 8am, it was a slow bite and I did alot of searching, didn't find the honey hole but ended up with 25 perch, 23 of which were jumbo's. Fished east, west, north, south, deep, shallow, all over the map, it was slow all over. Nice day on the lake and a couple meals so it was...
  4. S

Burwell first timer

Sunday morning out of Bradfields 7am, any adivce, east/west? I will post pics when I get home by 9:30 with my limit 8D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks