Search results

1. S

INDOOR STORAGE

Looking to store the boat indoors this winter... In the Chatham area... Thanks
  2. S

ERIEAU ON FIRE

Went out this morning to the horseshoe about 8miles from Port... Lines in at 8:30am and 2 man limit by10am ...... 3 at a time at one point..... I'm not complaining.... lost 2 walleye and 2 bows.... bows gave us the middle finger as well but still a lot of fun
  3. S

AUG 19TH FLY BITES VS FISH BITES

Wow beautiful day on the water. Until the flies showed up man they were biting harder than the walleye... 1 hour into it... at erieau and we had 2 bows and 5 walleyes.... Flies were so bad drove us off the water... I think they are ammune to deep woods....
  4. S

The Swamp

Does anyone know what happened to the bass haven (the swamp) fishing forum for lake st.clair....it doesn't load up anymore
  5. S

LEAMINGTON

wow it's on fire right now.... on spoons in 2 hours
  6. S

Leamington

not to bad for 3 hours this morning..... all on spoons 2 man limit.... but I looked at the picture again and see 11....maybe I better check the live well again..... lol
  7. S

glascow

has anyone been out to glascow yet with any sucess for bows and eyes. any gps waypoints would be helpful. thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks