Search results

1. D

Thurs perchin

In many arewas you can use *16 for Coast Guard as well!
  2. D

Deeper is better!

Deeper is better!
  3. D

Understanding Wave & Wind Reports

Windfinder is amazing in it's accuracy. I run a 20 footer and will hit the deep water frequently with riggers and boards etc. You will more often come home in much worse weather than you go out in so I have a 10 knot rule and keep a weather eye!
  4. D

Elbow Walleye and Bows

Have not been out for a while for a whole bunch of reasons! Saturday hooked my grandson up with a nice 8-9 pound "Eye" on a Ripplin Red Fin and Dipsy Diver about 45 ft down in 98 fow. Monday could not get an "eye" though others were! Headed out closer to the point and hooked up with a 17.5 pound...
  5. D

Elbow Aug 13

Thanks to duckman, tinboater and Fisher Price for responding to Midnight Cowboy Aug 9 post asking for info re elbow. I've tried this before but had the wrong depths and trolled way to slow. I followed the coordinates, speed etc and caught a monster Bow 60 feet down in 115 FOW off riggers on a...
  6. D

Need major boat help!!

Don't rule out internal resistance of battery. It may have a fault. Deeper
  7. D

respect

Me n' the missus had the same experience west of Dover on Sunday. Good breeze going so you swing on the anchor a bit even if it is set. Boat comes up and anchors right against us, accident waitin to happen, so we moved a few hundred yards away... got the anchor set ... yep you guessed it. This...
  8. D

Legal or Illegal Fishing ?

Even outside the sanctuary it is not a sporting thing to do yanking them off their nests. Those are the same guys that eat everything but the outhouse door and complain about no fish in the lake any more! Deeper
  9. D

Smallmouth in Nanticoke?

Look at the stacks (chimneys). If there is a plume at all there will be heat added to the outfall water! Deeper
  10. D

Flat Balls?

You gents probably know this but it has to be said that you need to be real careful putting pressure on that gas tank. Jacks up the oxygen and the airflow through a rubber line will create a static charge. A spark with good combustion conditions could make you a candidate for a plastic surgeon...
  11. D

May 30 P.M. Around the bay

Fished later in the afternoon into early evening from Long Point to Pottahawk to the Port Ryerse side and even back in to the Port Dover Marina basin where big perch were active yesterday. 5 feet of water to 22 feet. Not a sniff other than 4 Gobis. Any pointers on how to put the bait and gas to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks