Search results

1. A

well here it is

Well yesterday was our day. Out with hut rental. Let's just say the fish were non existant? I won't complain about the service, it was fine, the fish just weren't there. the ones that did show up were all dinks.
  2. A

Snow

lots of bikes out of st williams today
  3. A

Ice Drama from Last Week

Exactly stick. It's so much more fun to learn hands on than to sit behind a computer screen and say "see, I told you so, that's what I read on the internet"!! Dudes, I've been on the ice and back in the bush with the wisest guys around and they all slip up once in a while. Remember, we are...
  4. A

Ice Drama from Last Week

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, eh bassmaster gordon? I hope one day when you need help you get it without criticism. Kid, if you'd only seen half of the shyt I've seen 'out in the field'. LOL
  5. A

Ice Drama from Last Week

Good post Walleye. People are quick to forget that once upon a time they too had to learn the way.
  6. A

Ice Cond.

no, you will be in good hands
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks