Search results

1. W

bass this morning ec5

I have been using 3" Gulp Alive leeches for a few years now when fishing early season SMB in the bay and have had great success. I have found the most successful approach to be a 3" on a drop-shot 6-18" off bottom depending on conditions. I have also experimented with the black 5" Gulp Wacky...
  2. W

The Bay

Hi all. It seems to me that over the last several years, the hard water season has been getting tougher and tougher on LPB. It also seems to me, however, like the reports of perch catches in particular have been getting better and better for the rest of the year. A buddy and I were talking...
  3. W

off topic small engine repair I need part

I'm not sure where you live, but if you are close to London, try Kensal Rental Service - 309 Springbank Dr - 519-471-9910. Last year I needed a head gasket for a tecumseh mower engine and after being sent all over the city by several other part suppliers, I decided to just stop in and try them...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks