Search results

1. stevieboy

Lighthouse

Anybody tried it yet?
  2. stevieboy

perchin on hasting

hey donc,you dont condone? But if they park at yours you might. interesting. i was parked on the road, in a legal parking zone and drug my boat across Norfolk County Property. Total legal!!
  3. stevieboy

perchin on hasting

We were parked along side of road, in a legal parking area.Pulled boats across Norfolk County Property. I guess somebody didnt like us catching there perch or parking on there road and yes i would love to have a word with the pricks !! Steve Stewart Steves Caulking Services
  4. stevieboy

trout help

you fishing down by your fathers?
  5. stevieboy

live target lures

Gold and black ripplin red fin for walleye and pike !!!! killer lure 8D
  6. stevieboy

Thurs report

by the lack of posts, i would think nobody else is doin that well either8D
  7. stevieboy

New Site Sponsor - Steve's Caulking Services

Hello everyone! let me know if i can help you out with all your caulking needs,i am on the road everywhere in ontario. For a free estimate call or email me thanks again steve stewart 8D
  8. stevieboy

Chumming

how bout tryin a T-bone or a roast?8D
  9. stevieboy

Thanks to the folks at Rotten Ronnies

Always remember that when its time for a new lure,reel,pole,etc.i buy all my gear there.if he doesnt have it,he will get it!! steve 8D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks