Search results

1. T

Burwell aug 9th

Well, I headed out this morning with a couple friends with little to no expectations after reading some recent posts. We started out east of burwell in 60' with 2 leadcore lines off planer boards 8 and 10 colours, one with a gold ripplin Redfin and the other with a gold and black diver. Other 2...
  2. T

dodgers and flashers

Anyone using dodgers or flasher down this way, or do they spook the pickeral too much?
  3. T

Nets

Guys, fairly new to burwell (been out 3 times). Hearing about nets...First post I read I thought they were boats trolling with nets, now I am learning they are nets just left in the water. I guess I have been lucky that I haven't snagged up in one. Can anyone describe how they are marked? I...
  4. T

Dipsey / jet diver rigging

I have just recently started fishing burwell, after my first week out and not catching anything but 1 drum on jet divers I invested in some good planer boards. Ran ledcore off the planers and jet divers off the back. Had a good day leadcore produced, jet divers nothing. Got a mast for the...
  5. T

Burwell or Outter bay Help

I have yet to make it out of the inner bay...with recent posts about some not so great inner bay fishing might try the outter bay or port burwell trolling for some eyes and bows. Can anyone help? I have seen the the shoal referenced in the outter bay and the silver barn referenced out of...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks