1. double h

First time out/first deer for the boy!

Congrats young fellow
  2. double h

Fishing Report First Burwell trolling trip

it was windy so no bugs
  3. double h

Fishing Report First Burwell trolling trip

Wife and i went out this morning trolling for a couple hours ended up with a couple of nice pics one on lead core 6 colour and one on dipsey 115 back
  4. IMG_3304.JPG

IMG_3304.JPG

5. IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

6. double h

Fishing Report Off Topic - Lake Esnagi Trip

Awesome Terry looks you had a great time
  7. double h

Off Topic Extreme marine - Nilestown. Experiences ?

Rob and his crew top notch bought a boat from him a couple of years ago service is great
  8. double h

Losing my best friend

Sorry for your loss
  9. double h

Lake Nippissing Vacation

Nice buddy looks like you had a great time
  10. double h

burwell weather tonight

Buddy of mine just came in said its starting to get rough and he has a 18 ft boat
  11. double h

Dropshot for perch

We use it all the time run 2 hooks bell sinker on the bottom 2 hooks about 10 inches apart
  12. double h

F

Nice fish Cliff
  13. double h

Xtreme Marine

These guys are top notch bought my Legend there last year always great service :)
  14. double h

where to perch?

Was at the Sandhills today 48 ft for about 3 hrs and only caught a dozen perch move around with no success
  15. double h

Deer Population Must Be Down

There was like 90 some people last year that didnt get them either . I know i was one of them funny thing was got a antlerless tag for the controlled hunt guess it was ok to shoot a doe with the gun just not the bow. go figure!!!
  16. double h

New BOAT

Had a 16 ft spectrum with 60 hp
  17. double h

New BOAT

really good still breaking in the engine , cant believe how quiet it runs not used to that after having a 2 stroke
  18. double h

New BOAT

] Well bought this boat about a month ago from Xtreme Marine 18 ft legend with a 90 hp four stroke . What a difference from the old boat . its nice to be able to finally be able to get to hastings . Rob Belore from Xtreme was excellent to deal with and went the extra effort to get us on the water
  19. double h

DWP at Burwell Aug 3 2014

two of us also went to silver barn today got 65 nice perch 40 ft of water beauty day out there
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks