Search results

1. Lucky Won

Summer Salmon Video Lake Huron

Here is a video of our most recent salmon adventure!
  2. Lucky Won

January 3 St Williams with Grangers Huts

Rented a hut and also brought our own Eskimo portable. Great service and they put us right on top of the fish. 3 men. 6-9 inches of ice. Very cold. Kept 16 fish. 4 over 12 inches. Large williams spoon to call them in. Tossed back about 15. Trying to figure out how to post pictures.
  3. Lucky Won

Fall Perch Derby

Is there a fall perch derby for 2013?
  4. Lucky Won

Off Topic - Buying a car...

Just a caution about the "invoice price" or "dealer cost". The invoice price is not the price the dealer pays for the car. The supplier gives a hidden discount that the consumer will never know about. They actually now inflate the invoice cost for the dealer. Also a real trick when some...
  5. Lucky Won

HELP HELP PLEASE LOOKING FOR INFO ON FISH HAWK X4D

We own the fish hawk x4 and love it. Use it on our Campion Explorer 602. I would like to have the X4D but too pricey to switch over now so I would gladly have paid the extra $150 if it was available when I bought mine. Great for fine tuning speed. For temperature it was invaluable fishing...
  6. Lucky Won

April 5th report

Here is a short video link. I don't like the music
  7. Lucky Won

April 5th report

Stopped at Rotten Ronnies and got minnows and advice from Steph. She said go shallow in 3-4 feet of water out of old cut. So we ignored the advice and went between millionaires and EC10. 8-9 feet of water : very cold windy and wavy. Got jumbos after about one hour of playing with anchor. 20 in...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks