Search results

1. G

atv travel on the bay

hi guys I was just wondering how the bay is for atv travel or is the snow to deep ? I was thinking of heading down this week .
  2. G

salmon fishing goderich ?

just wondering if anyone knows how the fishing has been on lake huron lately ?
  3. G

THANKS to the guy who took my minnow pail

yeah today i fished St williams and when i got back to my truck i loaded my quad and all my gear and drove off .when i got to the top of the hill i realized i had set my pail beside the truck so i turned around to go get it ,maybe 2 minutes had passed get there and it was gone .i didnt pass...
  4. G

sunday fishing at oldcut

we went out sunday tried our spot from last time no luck moved to deeper water towards ec10 no luck there either so we headed in to the spot we did well at 3 weeks ago it was about 4 feet of water this was our last move because it was already 2:30 it was deadsville for half hour and then they...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks