Search results

1. T

slow Monday at burwell

We were out, as well two eyes and i think one came undone before we got it to the boat. Not AS many sheep as I've been getting Im blaming it on the Lunar Phase, and Ive had a much better afternoon/evening bite this year moreso than morning, anyone else?
  2. T

I'm confused

I've always believed that the bouy measures in meters, but is posted in feet..... In my boat, if the bouy is measuring one "foot", I believe that to one be one "meter", and thats my comfortable fishing limit.... Im getting too old to fish rough water
  3. T

Port Bruce Sunday July 1

Nice work. No.... i think our world is well balanced... TP Marina is for different people ;) ...and throwing 20-25$$ to launch a boat, is a privelege to them. Nice day Im gonna fish bruce so I can meet this guy.
  4. T

June 23/12 Port Bruce

nice report....
  5. T

how did the storm affect the lake at burwell/bruce

BD U fished east of burwell?! That'l help this guy....
  6. T

perch in the bay

Took an old fella out on wed, Couldnt pass up on this weather, and i enjoy talking really loud:) Grabbed 4 scoops of minnows, which i thought were far too many, but rather have them and not need them...right? We headed out of OC and straight towards EC10 and whe i hit 11, anchored. was close...
  7. T

Port Burwell Sunday Aug 21 2011

I think that bouy is labled in feet, but it measures in meters
  8. T

Walleye in the Inner Bay

Ive limited out on walleye in the bay several times in late july and august when i use to target them in the late 90,s. Several were over 10 pounds, and i know a certain french fella who has a thirteen + eye on the wall of his den caught out in the channel by ec 10. erie dearies, and copper...
  9. T

Sat 13- Thought I got them their limit

Thanks boys, thats a day I will remember for a really long time, I love the boat and the way you guys run it. Great day. U can invite me anytime ;)
  10. T

perchin on hasting

Im in the habit of putting my game camera in a place to moniter my vehicle and property when i leave it some place. n if i get a person or plate.....i dont call the police.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks