Search results

1. Minnowman

Elbow Sat am

My Brother in law came down and he wanted me to take him riggin. I've tried the last 2 years but both times we've had it planned the weather didn't cooperate. So we hit the Elbow Sat morning at 6:30 setup in 60' and I set the 7 colour out with blue& silver ripplin redfin and bang, right away...
  2. Minnowman

Monday morning perchin!

Well ....I finally got my grandpa (JRD) out for some deep Water perchin today! It had to be the perfect weather and the calmest water A guy could have asked for! Wow! What Beauty day we had, Picked him up at 9:00 boat launched and fishing by 9:30. We were in 48' off the last windmill...
  3. Minnowman

Hastings Sat Morning

Grabbed some Minnows and decided with NE winds to head out off Hastings this morning... Off shores winds made it nice to launch the boat!! Dad and I headed out to 40' fow and dropped anchor and it was non stop action all morning! We fished from 7:30 - 10:00 an ended up limiting out on perch...
  4. Minnowman

Friday Crappie!

Hooked up with a few buddies after work today and headed out in search for some slabs ..... and we wearn't disappointed. Spillard, Sticky1 and myself did a lot of walking and drilled a lot of holes before we found some. All n all was a good afternoon with some great buddies!!!
  5. Minnowman

SouthCoast

Just wondering how you made out this morning with ur crew in Burwell? I was the one talking to ya first thing this morning at the ramp at 5:30 about the winds.....did you manage to stay out and find fish, or come in with some Green faces? We ended up just fishing Normandale,...ended the day...
  6. Minnowman

Pike - Inner Bay - Sat May 14

Well my Cousin Stick and I hit the Inner Bay yesterday morning in search of some Pike and we found some!! We fished from 7:30 to 12:00 and ended up going 22/24 on Pike and we caught 4 smallies aswell. We were going to go in the Pike tourny but the weather didn't look good so we just decided to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks