Search results

1. J

Wildwood

Can't wait to see how the ice-fisherman decimate the wildwood fishery this season.
  2. J

Perchin' w/ Big Dave, July 29

My apologies to Big Dave. I should have gone back and re-read the start of the thread. I have read his posts for some time now and I know that he is a sportsman and would not keep over his limit. Sorry again. That being said I hope you understand the CO's are under strict instructions to lay a...
  3. J

I agree entirely with Old Cut, but I've heard this right from a game wardens mouth. My friend was charged with an uncased firearm because the zipper on his case was 1" from being closed. The warden told him he could fight it and probably win but they have been instructed to lay fines whenever...
  4. J

Sorry to hear your day of fishing ended this way. I don't think this CO deserves any blame though. These hard working guys are so under-funded right now, with more "Dalton-cutbacks" coming, that they have to lay charges whenever possible. This is the only way they can keep gas in their trucks...
  5. J

respect

What is the most common way to fish the bay. I know we used to fish the Bay of quinte in the 80's and 99.9% of the boats would drift but every now and then someone would anchor right in the middle of the popular drift spots and mess it up for the rest of us.It is almost impossible to predict the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks