Search results

1. quantumfour

Aug 14 Maitland

Good News Fishfarmer! Took my dad out to Burwell on 14th….and you know how the story goes out there…..couldn’t keep them off the line…..netted our limit and threw back about 20 smalls. I much prefer the drive to Maitland and hope to make another trip before the end of the season. Here are the...
  2. IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

3. quantumfour

Maitland August 5th

Fishfarmer……how far from the bait do you clip the snap weight. Thanks!
  4. quantumfour

Maitland August 5th

Will do…..beige Sylvan.
  5. quantumfour

Maitland August 5th

Thanks fishfarmer…..We sometimes do fish tecumseh with some luck….we have also fished the island in the past…..I follow you and Gilfisher……..we have always done well out at 90 ft and it sure is a long way out…..we sometimes do Burwell and Stanley as you don’t have to go out so far…..only problem...
  6. quantumfour

Maitland August 5th

Headed out to the usual 85 to 90 feet between the mouth and Tecumseh. lines in at around 7:00am…….Rigger 1 at 60 ft fires with a big rainbow resulting in a long distance release. Display 2 180 ft back on #3 results in a small boat release eye. Waves continues to build making it difficult for...
  7. IMG_1212.png

IMG_1212.png

8. quantumfour

Fishing Report Port Maitland Aug 1

Great News…..How long we’re you out for?
  9. quantumfour

Maitland Tuesday

Looking forward to your report.
  10. quantumfour

Stanley and Burwell Launches

Thanks Double D……..Safe Fishing!
  11. quantumfour

Awesome! Thanks!
  12. quantumfour

Want to make the drive later this morning to either Stanley or Burwell. Are the launch conditions safe again as I do not want to make the 1.5 hour trek to find that I have to turn around due to strong currents. Thanks!
  13. quantumfour

Off Topic We just want to sit with you Dad

Mine won’t even let me watch TV.
  14. IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

15. quantumfour

Maitland July 14

16. IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1039.jpeg

17. quantumfour

Maitland July 14

Lol…..I always wonder when I am out whether Gilfisher or Fishfarmer will be out there as well……I remember about 5 or so boats being in that general area. I found it interesting that we were getting the rainbows so deep. There were lots of fish blobs down deep, and a straight line of fish at...
  18. quantumfour

Maitland July 14

Great day to have a day off.
  19. quantumfour

Maitland July 14

Forgot the pic
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks