Search results

1. S

The Quadruple crown, with a P.B for me too.

Hi WhatsthePoint, an interesting point of view. The "Salmonassassin" that has a nice ring to it, I kind of like it. As for the gun, well I'm more a Smith and Wesson person, you know..."go ahead make my day"...lol. Good fishing to you.
  2. S

Thanks monty smith, we had a great day fishing.
  3. S

Well, when was the last time from a fishing perspective almost everything goes great...as for one of our cameras, well that's another story, as you'll see...lol. The quadruple crown and a personal best on one of the four species I was able to get into this past week on our trip south of the...
  4. S

Musky time on St. Clair

A great catch indeed...way to go.
  5. S

Another P/B for me

Thanks live2fish, I got mine on Sturgeon, had a great year there this past year, not only Musky but also Bass and Walleye.Good luck on your St. Clair trip and congrats on your P/B Musky.
  6. S

new personal best musky

Way to go live2fish...I know exactly how you feel on your new P/B Musky, congratulations. Good luck on your next trip.
  7. S

Future of Long Point bass derby - input wanted

Some great suggestions being made, just an adder that for a boat to be a prize, it must be a very good upgrade from what a lot of people already have... lets say something like SRT8's Lund...a beauty, other than that cash is king. Although I've fished Bass on opening week on long point for many...
  8. S

Another P/B for me

Man, my dreams couldn't have scripted this any better. It's our last trip of the year for Musky and I've had my best year in numbers and capped it with my P/B. We started the day casting, picking up a few Bass here and there. A little still fishing with some more Bass and a few nice sized Perch...
  9. S

Blue Zone- Sep 29 AM

Nice and silver too, well done sir.
  10. S

Sturgeon Lake

Hey duck-bear I hope your next trip will bring you better luck. I'll be waiting to hear your report on that trip. I'll be heading to Sturgeon on Saturday (of coarse after my Bass Pro Shops visit...lol) to try our luck.
  11. S

It Begins...

Nice catch, with a good feed to come...WTG
  12. S

Boat Operator's License

You can write it online...http://www.boaterexam.com/canada/ or many other sites
Back