Fishing Report Port Bruce - June 17th

Joey D

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We headed out of north Erie Marina Friday night around 5:39 and started trolling in 51 fow. I didn't get the first line out before I hooked up with my personal best pickerel, a beauty 10 pounder. We caught another hog walleye only slightly smaller than the first. We went 1/2 on rainbows and the one we landed was nearly as big as the pickerel. We let it go before a picture but did snap a few shots of the rapala rail dancer it destroyed during the fight. Luckily our friend in another boat landed a perfect sized rainbow for the smoker so we had an excellent feed yesterday of smoked trout and fried pickerel.

Not a bad first trip. Can't wait until things really heat up. Rapala tail dancers and ripplin' red fins behind lead were the ticket for this early season troll.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    896.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 86
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks