Around the point

nice catch. not sure but may have met you or your buddy at the pioneer gas bar this morning .if so 4 of us fished not far from you with a 175 fish limit in 2.5 hours . monsters ended with 45.5 lbs of fillets . 80 present where over 12"

nice catch. not sure but may have met you or your buddy at the pioneer gas bar this morning .if so 4 of us fished not far from you with a 175 fish limit in 2.5 hours . monsters ended with 45.5 lbs of fillets . 80 present where over 12"
Well done,, ya I think you met my buddy this morn. Most our fish were 9"-10" range

sure was a nice ride in and out. flat as flat could be .we run about 30mph and its about a 35 min ride from the time we pull out of the dock. your buddy told me your well over and hour but sometimes find the fish further out the point

Weather pending and if we don't stop I can make it from old cut marina shade over an hour. We normally stop try few spots on the way puts patchy out there but when u find them it's ok and a lot shorter trip.

It takes me almost 1 hr and 45mins to go from Old Cut around the tip and back to the end of Hastings cruising at 24-26 mph

My bad mudpuppy using the word "shade". My boat tops around 50mph (GPS) I cruse around 35-40mph pending how much fuel willing to burn. Should be enough info if ya wanna do the math. Lol

i can only run 32 or 33 but if i hold right on 30 its about $10 less fuel on a round trip from burwell down to hastings and back.fished 4 of us in the boat again today from 7 till 12 .only managed 170 for 40lbs plus i half fillet .half the time you could not tell they where biting you just had to raise up off the bottom and if you could feel the smallest change in weight set the hook .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks