When the gales of Nov. come early 😡

gilfisher

I'm about to blow my top ..no pun intended 😡..ive been out once in 3 weeks and been on holidays so its not like I haven't had the time for the most part. My electric lettuce garden has been decimated from the 10ft of rain and constant gale force winds..jeez you think we live in Saskatchewan 🙄..anyway sorry about the rant I know I'm not alone 😀..but something has to give soon ..I hope 🙏..🍻🎣

Thankfully mine are in pots this year and moved them to where they were protected from the wind and rain.
Was really hoping for an outing this weekend not sure I’ll get it

Thankfully mine are in pots this year and moved them to where they were protected from the wind and rain.
Was really hoping for an outing this weekend not sure I’ll get it
Mine were in those cloth pots and the roots grew through the bottom into the ground...I tried to move but couldn't move 🙄

So are you saying the Gilfisher can't take any more of this and is ready to blow his gills? :LOL: 😂😂
Blowing out my gills is nothing compared to blowing out my bank account on a new boat that can handle the big winds comfortably...Going to look at Lund Baron today ..😮..my wife thinks I'm going to Bill's Bait and says don't spend too much money 😮..the last time I bought a boat I told her I was going to shoppers to get calamine lotion for poison ivy ..I came home 4 hrs later with signed papers and a brochure and no lotion 🤣🤣..everytime I go out now she says to stay away from shoppers...I guess we'll see how this plays out 😮🍻🎣

Been there @gilfisher . Lost 9 limbs that year. Some electrical tape, wire and supported to the max she still gave me 4 1/4 pounds of awesome Chocolope.

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_124119.jpg
    IMG_20200719_124119.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200719_124048.jpg
    IMG_20200719_124048.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200719_122544.jpg
    IMG_20200719_122544.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 33
Blowing out my gills is nothing compared to blowing out my bank account on a new boat that can handle the big winds comfortably...Going to look at Lund Baron today ..😮..my wife thinks I'm going to Bill's Bait and says don't spend too much money 😮..the last time I bought a boat I told her I was going to shoppers to get calamine lotion for poison ivy ..I came home 4 hrs later with signed papers and a brochure and no lotion 🤣🤣..everytime I go out now she says to stay away from shoppers...I guess we'll see how this plays out 😮🍻🎣
Wow a Lund Baron! Better leave the wallet at home and bring a suitcase of money for one of those puppies. Terrific boat though. 👍

Last edited:
What are you looking for? I may have my Trophy Pro on the market soon......

Attachments

• trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 31
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks