Fishing Report Walleye - Port Burwell - Saturday, August 5th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
No surprises! 24 eyes in three hours at Burwell. Accompanied "Ice Fisherman" and his two boys this morning. A bit bumpy out there but still pretty nice. Spoons worked best down deeper than expected. The area was also quieter than expected. Assume a lot of regulars were taking advantage of the three day break and heading somewhere more exotic. Added a photo of Emil's boys holding up a few fish.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 85
Burwell was good to us too.

Started with a bow and then just kept catching walleye after walleye.

Must have released 3 limits and kept 2 solid limits.

No undesirables today or last trip.

59 - 62.5 and then back.

Bleeding the catch.

bleedn.jpg

Nice tidy cooler to take the catch home. 🌻

slabbed .jpg

Nice Arnie happy to hear you, Emil and the boys had a great morning out of Burwell. (y)

Thanks Arnie for the report....better writing up than I can do ;-)

Greg,

every time you post this picture you make my day my friend! Thank you for keeping it -)

Sure remember the great perch day on your boat.

Cheers,
Ice Fisheran

Nice fishin guys! Congrats and super photos. Love to see those smiles and great memories. Enjoy your feast!

Emil's boys sure have grown since the last time I fished with them in 2011, wow time flies. View attachment 77808
Yeah Greg! I told Emil he must be feeding them fertilizer. I shouldn't talk, my 6 grandsons all tower over me. I haven't seen a cooler like that since I had a few of my grandchildren fishing off of Hastings many years ago. I told them they could fill the cooler and they did. No way to go over the limit with fish that size.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks