Off Topic Elbow

Nofish

Hi everyone. Have fished Erie for years from Burwell to Leamington for pics/ walleye but have never gone east of Burwell. Keep hearing about all the bows being caught at "the elbow" and would like to give it a try but have no idea where the elbow is. Can anyone give me coordinates and an idea of where it'd be best to launch from?

Its about 8 miles out of nanticoke or port dover if you look up lake erie depth chart theres a nautical map you can click on an scroll around on it looks like a bent arm and where it bends is the elbow area you can also click on the compass on left bottom side to give you an idea of the distances hope this helpd

It's still $20. Has been for many years. I remember when $20 to launch was a rip off but these days it's the norm.
$20 I called them today. They also suggested to me not to come this weekend because it's the Pottahawk pissup and it'll be wild

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks