Off Topic Lunch

Looking to go fishing on Wednesday, so I bought a chicken to make sandwiches, but all it does is shit on the floor.
Just ring it's neck... it will stop. :chicken: Make sure you cook it though before making a sandwich. 🍗 ;)

When I lived in Yellowknife, every year on June 21 (longest day of the year sunlight wise) they had a street fair/vendor type thing downtown called "Raven Mad Days." Similar to Sunfest or other such things here in London but it was one day only. Despite all the sales that day, the biggest attraction by far was the fenced in bingo card drawn on the road........it was fenced in because they put a couple chickens in the pen and where they shit on that card was called out until someone got a bingo. Not so surprisingly, it was called, "chicken shit bingo." I never played but a friend of mine did once and won $500.

When I lived in Yellowknife, every year on June 21 (longest day of the year sunlight wise) they had a street fair/vendor type thing downtown called "Raven Mad Days." Similar to Sunfest or other such things here in London but it was one day only. Despite all the sales that day, the biggest attraction by far was the fenced in bingo card drawn on the road........it was fenced in because they put a couple chickens in the pen and where they shit on that card was called out until someone got a bingo. Not so surprisingly, it was called, "chicken shit bingo." I never played but a friend of mine did once and won $500.
I think you should draw one on the pier at Bruce and start your own Shit Hawk Bingo. At $5 per entry, you could catch perch all day and go home with a paycheck!!!

1686662739832.png

I think you should draw one on the pier at Bruce and start your own Shit Hawk Bingo. At $5 per entry, you could catch perch all day and go home with a paycheck!!!

View attachment 74488
Ummmm..............NO!!! The damn grackles annoy everyone enough. Don't need to add to it. They're getting REALLY brave, ie several times this year, even more so than last, as soon as someone has their line out of the water to check the bait, reposition, or re bait after catching a fish, the damn grackles are coming off the top of the light tower, or the side of the pier as someone is casting, and attacking the bait on the hook and in some cases, they succeed in getting it. It's getting so bad that some have suggested someone bring a pellet gun down to "take care of them," which would only upset others.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks